Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FINISHED

This is just a note to thank those of you who have followed our trip.  I have greatly enjoyed doing this blog and hope you have enjoyed it also.  But, now we are back from Mexico and have used up our free photo storage space for the blog, it appears to be time to bring this blog to an end.  I don't really want to but that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Hopefully, when our third book titled, "History Is Growing Prophecy Is Shrinking" arrives from the publisher I will be able to delete a photo or two and make the announcement on this blog (complete with photos of it).  But, that won't be for three weeks at the earliest.
By the way, we still have hopes of continuing our trip to Central and South America but don't know when that will happen if at all.
So, again, thanks for following … Sincerely, Dana Brown.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dana, it was so nice to officially meet you tonight :) I enjoyed reading all your blog entries very much, especially about your dad's experiences in the military...what a wealth of knowledge!

    How do I view the photos from Mexico you told me about? I'm looking forward to checking them out!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Thanks for visiting our blog. We posted a few photos on www.flickr.com/photos/brianshouse
    Dana

    ReplyDelete