Friday, June 1, 2012

DAD

Dad (George Brown) is doing much better after almost dying in March 2012.  He's now driving the van and getting around without my help although he still likes me to give him a pull to get up off the beach or up out of a low chair.  He's also regained most of the weight he lost during his ordeal.  The following photos were taken of him after we returned to Cocoa Beach, Florida.

Shortly After Returning

Taking A Rest
Something Made Him Smile

Working On Our Third Book

The Beach Is A Great Place

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! It was nice meeting you at the store yesterday and catching up on your adventures. It seems that things were more serious than I had realized but I am glad you are feeling better and things are starting to turn around. I am sure I will see you around!

    ReplyDelete